The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention added new symptoms to look for if you believe you have the coronavirus.
Now, chills, shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and new loss of smell are included on the CDC’s list of symptoms.
The expanded list is important because most testing sites require a person to have symptoms before they can be tested.
- Legislature sends new coronavirus bill to Gov. Kelly’s desk
- Community begins to reopen, Wichita Ice Center remains closed for now
- Fire is brought to the Garden City Fire Department with live fire training
- Wichita stores see increase in firearm sales during pandemic, civil unrest
- Wichita teen leads large group in peaceful protest