RENO COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Reno County Health Department confirmed 17 COVID-19 positive cases in the county Wednesday evening.
The most recent positive case involves a man in his 40S with a known person to person exposure. The health department said that he is currently in home isolation.
The Reno County Health Department reported that six confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county have reported complete recovery.
For more information on COVID-19 cases in Kansas, click here.
- Kansas continues to holdout on expanding Medicaid, advocates urge it could help save rural healthcare
- As gas and electric bills begin to roll out from deep freeze, businesses share concerns
- Hartman Arena hosting major events once again
- Riverfest 2021 to bring back water events
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’