HUTCHINSON, Kan. (KSNW) – Reno County now has nine positive cases of COVID-19 in the county according to the health department.
The department says the case involves a man in his 30s with recent international travel history. He is in isolation at home per CDC guidelines.
The state of Kansas remains under a statewide stay home order. The Reno County Health Department said citizens should not leave their homes unless performing an essential activity.
- Trump picks conservative Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court
- Kansas State stuns No. 3 Oklahoma 38-35
- Kansas advocates propose agency to track foster care system
- DNA test results confirm identity of body found as missing Wichita man
- Taylor’s Forecast: Unseasonably warm today, cooler with showers and storms tomorrow