WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Eligible businesses and organizations in Sedgwick County are now able to request a 90-day supply of non-medical personal protective equipment (PPE) through Sedgwick County Emergency Management.
Forms must be submitted by 8 a.m. on Tuesday, July 7. Sedgwick County Emergency Management will place a cumulative order to the Kansas Division of Emergency Management to fulfill.
Businesses and organizations that may request resources include:
- Faith-based organizations/churches
- Food supply including restaurants and grocery stores
- Dentist offices
- Schools and educational organizations
Please note, there are no guarantees your organization will receive the type/s or amount (if any) of PPE ordered.
Complete the online form here or contact Sedgwick County Emergency Management at (316) 660-5959, select option three for more information.
- Police make arrest in Monday stabbing that left man in critical condition
- Wichita to get an Amazon distribution center, 100+ jobs
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
- Governor releases requirements for new Kansas mask policy
- Walmart turning 160 of its parking lots into drive-in theaters