WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The City of Wichita encourages residents who have a question or concern about the face mask ordinance to call the City’s mask hotline at (316) 303-8255, or email email@example.com, or visit, www.wichita.gov/coronavirus.
The city is asking that residents refrain from calling 9-1-1 about face masks.
In a news release, the city of Wichita said the Wichita Police Department recently received a generous donation of 10,000 KN95 masks from Air Capital Distribution. Residents needing a mask can visit one of the four WPD patrol substations Monday- Friday between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Masks are free and available for anyone who wants one.
- Teachman’s Take: Another round of storms tonight into Thursday, some strong
- Local K-State football player prepares to take the field in the spring
- Colby Public Schools issues warning on possible coronavirus exposure
- Spirit AeroSystems to bring back some employees after layoffs, furloughs
- Pandemic impacting on-campus living at WSU