COLBY, Kan. (KSNW) – USD 315 Colby Public Schools warned via its Facebook page Wednesday students and parents may have been exposed to COVID-19 from attending an August 6 middle school volleyball/football concussion video meeting.
The school district stated that one or more individuals who attended the CHS football meeting on August 6 have tested positive for COVID-19.
“The health department will notify individuals considered to be in close contact with those who have tested positive and provide guidance,” the school district announced on its Facebook page.
For more information on COVID-19 related cases in Kansas, click here.
- T.J.’s Forecast: More sunshine on tap today, along with warmer temps
- Northwest High finds a way to still honor fall senior athletes admist the pandemic
- ‘The need is great and the reward is worth it: Red Cross is asking for volunteers
- TikTok ban starts Sunday, users wonder what will happen next
- Wichita Open to include numerous precautions, no spectators allowed