WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita Mayor Brandon Whipple says there is no reason panic.
COVID-19 is in the area, and KSN News had a conversation with Mayor Whipple to talk about the city response.
- Tropical Storm Beta forecast to make landfall late Monday
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Kansas firefighter shares inside look of West Coast fires frontline
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Hazy sunshine and slim rain chances
- After shooting, Wichita police show something good can come from something bad