WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) — The number of Kansans who have tested positive for the coronavirus has gone up by 1,415 since Wednesday. It brings the state’s total to 52,285 since the pandemic began.
The number of Kansans who have died with COVID-19 is 596, an increase of 10 since Wednesday.
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) releases the updates each Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It does not track how many people have recovered from COVID-19.
The number of people hospitalized with the coronavirus is up 55 in the past two days. It brings the total number of coronavirus hospitalizations in Kansas, since the pandemic began, to 2,671.
422,464 Kansans have tested negative for COVID-19, up 9,108 in the past two days.
- KBI agents put to the test handling three officer-involved shooting on top of current caseload
- Local ICU nurses facing fatigue as pandemic continues on
- Positive Connections: Strangers rebuild kidney donor’s home after fire
- Strong numbers continue for early voting
- Teachman’s Take: Misty night gives way to a brief warm up, snow still on track this weekend