WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Sedgwick County Health Department says three more people have died from COVID-19. There have been 85 deaths reported in the county.
The number of Sedgwick County residents who have tested positive since the pandemic began is 8,107. A total of 97,760 people have been tested.
The rolling 14 day average of positive cases in the county is around 5%.
As of today, there are 51 total COVID-19 patients in the hospital. Originally, the county reported for were in the ICU but later clarified there were 18 patients in the ICU. It is the lowest rate in the ICU since early July.
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- “We will pick them up from their homes”: League of Women Voters push to get residents out the door to vote
- Taylor’s Forecast: Feeling like Fall for Halloween, cooler tomorrow
- Non-profit organization working to open affordable daycare in downtown Wichita