WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) — The Sedgwick County Health Department says there are 2,553 active cases of COVID-19 in Sedgwick County. That is up 91 from yesterday.
The number of deaths linked to COVID-19 went up by one, to 39.
In all, Sedgwick County is reporting 3,962 positive test results since the pandemic began. Of those, 2,553 patients are still considered active cases while 1,370 patients have recovered.
53,324 people in Sedgwick County have been tested for the coronavirus.
The county has a breakdown of confirmed cases by age on its website:
|Age Group||Confirmed Cases|
- Fire crews rescue baby from Topeka house fire
- Isaias leaves 6 dead, millions without power
- Clorox wipes won’t be fully restocked in stores until 2021, says CEO
- Second stimulus checks: Sides hope to reach deal this week on package with $1,200 payments
- Worlds of Fun to close for season after Labor Day weekend, weeks ahead of schedule