RENO COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – Reno County has six positive cases of COVID-19 as of Thursday evening.
The three new cases include:
• Male, in his 60s, with a history of travel outside of the state and is currently in-home quarantine.
• Male, in his 50s, with an extensive history of out of state travel and is currently in-home quarantine. The newest confirmed positive as of 5:53 p.m.,
• Female, in her 60s, with known contact to a confirmed positive case of COVID-19 and is currently in an intensive care unit.
Reno County Health Department said they do not publish or announce identifiable data although when working through contact tracing, they may inform those with potential exposure of contact.
- City, highway crews on standby to treat roads in Wichita
- Kansas drivers already experiencing icy road conditions ahead of expected winter weather
- Commissioners Cruse, Dennis react to lawmakers involved in attack ad lawsuit
- Chiefs rout Broncos 43-16 as Mahomes barely breaks a sweat
- Suspect in Leavenworth child abduction, double homicide in custody, yet to be charged