WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A free vaccine event is taking place at the Wichita/Sedgwick County Salvation Army Koch Center on Wednesday, July 28. No ID or appointment is required.
Both Johnson and Johnson and Pfizer vaccines are available from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
“We’ve made it super convenient for you to get your vaccine, and just kind of what’s going on in the community and the world right now, it’s a good time to get a vaccine,” director of emergency social services Jill Skaggs said.
The address is 350 N. Market.
The event also offers the opportunity to renew a current Kansas Driver’s license or replace a lost/stolen Kansas ID or Kansas Driver’s License.
Appointments are required for those interested in acquiring an ID or Driver’s License.
Register online at: SCHEDDL.KSREVENUE.ORG.
Hours are 9 a.m. – Noon & 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Renew current Kansas ID or Kansas Driver’s License.
- Replace Lost/Stolen Kansas ID or Kansas Driver’s License.
- Update address or make legal name changes on credentials.
- Issue Real ID Indicators.
- Issue new state credentials for anyone who may have moved here from out of state.
- Register to vote