RENO COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Reno County Health Department announced on Saturday eight positive cases of coronavirus COVID-19.
Health officials say the most recent is a woman in her 60s and say she is currently in-home quarantine.
It offers this advice for minimizing your risk of getting COVID-19:
- Practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing
- Practice proper respiratory etiquette such as coughing and sneezing into your elbow bend
- Limit handshakes and physical contact
- Stay home if you are feeling ill
- Call your primary care physician to discuss your symptoms
- Cases of coronavirus in Kansas increase to 29,717, with 3 new deaths
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Google Doodle promotes mask-wearing and social distancing practices
- Andy Reid, Chiefs coaches preparing for a training camp unlike any other
- Southwest Airlines cuts back on COVID-19 cleanings to speed up flight turnarounds