RENO COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Reno County Health Department announced on Saturday eight positive cases of coronavirus COVID-19.
Health officials say the most recent is a woman in her 60s and say she is currently in-home quarantine.
It offers this advice for minimizing your risk of getting COVID-19:
- Practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing
- Practice proper respiratory etiquette such as coughing and sneezing into your elbow bend
- Limit handshakes and physical contact
- Stay home if you are feeling ill
- Call your primary care physician to discuss your symptoms
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say