OTTAWA COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Ottawa County Health Department announced the first positive case of COVID-19 in the county Thursday.
The Ottawa County Health Department said the individual in the positive COVID-19 case is currently in home isolation and is stable.
The Ottawa County Health Department has identified all contacts with this individual and will monitor for fever and respiratory symptoms. They will provide no further information on the patient at this time.
- Non-profit organization working to open affordable daycare in downtown Wichita
- T.J.’s Forecast: Gorgeous Halloween in-store, cold front arrives late bringing a cool-down
- Actor Lori Loughlin reports to prison in college scam
- Caught on camera: Raccoon runs amok
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back