TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNW) – Governor Laura Kelly held a virtual discussion with teachers from across Kansas to gather input regarding Kansas school districts’ reopening plans during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click to watch above or the governor’s Facebook page.
- T.J.’s Forecast: More sunshine on tap today, along with warmer temps
- Northwest High finds a way to still honor fall senior athletes admist the pandemic
- ‘The need is great and the reward is worth it: Red Cross is asking for volunteers
- TikTok ban starts Sunday, users wonder what will happen next
- Wichita Open to include numerous precautions, no spectators allowed