HARVEY COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Harvey County Health Department confirmed its second presumptive-positive case of COVID-19 in Harvey County Tuesday.
The confirmed case is a Harvey County man in his 50s. The man is in home isolation. The Harvey County Health Department and Kansas Department of Health and Environment said they will regularly monitor the individual, as well as follow up on all his contacts.
“Our community members must continue to take proactive steps to help reduce the spread of COVID-19,” said Health Department Director Lynnette Redington. “Wash your hands, practice social distancing and stay healthy at home except for essential activities.”
- 4-year-old accidentally shoots 8-year-old brother in Illinois, police say
- Toy safety group releases annual list of top 10 ‘worst’ toys
- Nevada, Pennsylvania certify Biden as winner of presidential vote
- Country artist Hal Ketchum dies from complications of dementia
- Kansas River showing effects of drought