HARVEY COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Harvey County Health Department confirms its third presumptive-positive case of COVID-19 on Sunday.
The person is woman in her 60s. The health department says the test was conducted by a private lab. The department will regularly monitor the individual, as well as follow up on all contacts.
“Our communities need to remain diligent in reducing the spread of COVID-19. Keep washing your hands frequently, maintain social distance and stay healthy at home except to do the essentials,” said Harvey County Health Department Director Lynnette Redington.
The KDHE has a phone hotline available to answer questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 at 1-866-534-3463. Resources are also available at govstatus.egov.com/coronavirus.
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- State prepares for Phase 3 of reopening plan
- Man accused of stabbing, pepper-spraying Louisiana Walmart employees
- Local business donating 40% of proceeds to BLM movement
- US Rep. Roger Marshall can’t list himself as “Doc” on ballot