TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Department of Health reported new data on coronavirus cases across the state.
There have been 747 confirmed positive cases of coronavirus in Kansas as of Sunday, up 49 from Saturday. Statewide, 22 deaths have been reported, up by 1 from Saturday.
For more information about COVID-19 cases in Sedgwick County click here. Residents can also call United Way of the Plains at 2-1-1 for general information about COVID-19 or if people think they need to be tested.
- Hundreds gather together for candlelight vigil at WSU
- Kingman County crash claims life of Cheney man
- White Coats For Black Lives: Local healthcare workers kneel to end racial inequality
- Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Hutch PD concerned about safety, ask organizers to cancel demonstration planned for Saturday