WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita company, Tightwrapz Screen Print, is doing its part to help keep people healthy during the current pandemic.
The company teamed up with a local t-shirt company to make masks, and for each mask sold, they donated one to first responders.
On Thursday, April 9, they’re making 500 available for free. Those interested can click here for more information.
- Hundreds gather for peaceful protests throughout Wichita Saturday
- Broncos players, coaches join Floyd demonstration in Denver
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot & humid feel isn’t going anywhere
- Project Justice ICT expects to peacefully assemble, present list of demands to WPD
- McAllen man who waved chainsaw at protesters charged with assault