MARION, Kan. (KSNW) – Marion County Emergency Management officials have announced Tuesday that the Marion County Lake will be closed to non-Marion County residents due to the COVID-19 crisis starting 12:01 a.m. Wednesday, April 1 through April 30, 2020.
For more information, click here.
- Not all the same: There are some hand sanitizers the FDA says consumers should avoid using. Here’s the full list.
- Getting beaten online trying to buy a PS5 or new Xbox? You may be losing to a bot
- Kansas snow days good for the soul, but the pandemic means fewer of them even after 2020
- Politicians eat their words after dining out, taking trips during pandemic
- A pandemic, exhaustion and threats: Why dozens of Kansas public health officials are quitting