MCPHERSON COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The McPherson County Health Department announced the first COVID-19 positive case in McPherson CountyThursday.
The case involves a patient who is over 70 years old and has reportedly been on a cruise recently. The patient is currently recovering in isolation at home.
The McPherson County Health Department is working to identify those who were in close contact with the patient, and continuing to monitor the patient for fever and respiratory symptoms.
The McPherson County Health Department stated they will release no further information on the patient.
- Non-profit organization working to open affordable daycare in downtown Wichita
- T.J.’s Forecast: Gorgeous Halloween in-store, cold front arrives late bringing a cool-down
- Actor Lori Loughlin reports to prison in college scam
- Caught on camera: Raccoon runs amok
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back