Regal Cinemas, the owner of the Warren Threatres, has announced plans for the reopening starting Friday, July 31.
The reopening plans include a wide range of new health and safety measures based on guidelines provided by the CDC and other public health organizations.
The theatre chain said it includes safety measures based on feedback received from employees and moviegoers they have deemed most important for their return.
Regal will also provide new contactless payment options and innovative sanitizing methods including:
- Contactless payment. Along with the ability to purchase tickets in advance on the Regal mobile app, guests will now have the ability to purchase concession items from the app.
- ULV Foggers. Employees will sanitize every auditorium and seat after each movie using new electrostatic ‘fogger’ equipment. This form of deep sanitization is highly effective in disinfecting all materials with a non-toxic formula that is fast drying.
Along with the above procedures, each theatre will sanitize high-contact points on an increased schedule and use floor markers throughout the building to assist with social distancing.
To read more on Regal’s plans, click here.
- Beloit day care provider charged with aggravated child endangerment
- Sedgwick County commissioners will hold special meetings today to discuss masks and business safety practices
- Alabama students hold COVID-19 parties with prize for first sick person
- Police make arrest in Monday stabbing that left man in critical condition
- Wichita to get Amazon distribution center, 100+ jobs