HUTCHINSON, Kan. (KSNW) – The Reno County Health Department has set up additional testing locations through the remainder of 2020.
The location for all of the following dates is at the Kansas State Fairgrounds Oz Building Breezeway. Beginning next week, the dates are every Tuesday and every other Saturday.
- Tuesday, Oct 27: 4-7 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Nov 3, 10, 17, 24: 4-7 p.m.
- Saturdays, Nov 7, 21: 10a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Dec 1, 8, 15, 22, 29: 4-7 p.m.
- Saturdays, Dec 5, 19: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Appointments are encouraged to reduce your wait time; however, walk-ins are welcome. All people, regardless of symptoms and exposure, are encouraged to be tested. Please call 1-844-834-3657 to schedule your appointment.
Please continue to be vigilant by washing your hands, social distance by at least six feet or more, wear a mask when you are in public places and stay at home if you are not feeling well. It is very important that people continue to follow the guidelines to help decrease the spread of COVID-19.
- Community members say they’re thankful for the frontline workers this thanksgiving
- Shooting in Wichita leaves one in serious condition, police still investigating
- Teachman’s Take: Cool comfort for Black Friday, weekend storm tracks south
- Giving back to those in need – Wichita churches and organizations hand out thousands of meals
- Shooting leaves one critically injured in Wichita