HUTCHINSON, Kan. (KSNW) – The Reno County Health Department has announced that the county has five positive cases of COVID-19.
The two most recent patients are men over the age of 50. Health officials are investigating both cases.
The Reno County Health Department is asking citizens to be dependent on health authorities to provide the most accurate information on the coronavirus.
It offers this advice for minimizing your risk of getting COVID-19:
- Practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing
- Practice proper respiratory etiquette such as coughing and sneezing into your elbow bend
- Limit handshakes and physical contact
- Stay home if you are feeling ill
- Call your primary care physician to discuss your symptoms
- Wichita Public Schools will look at onsite learning option for 6th-12th graders
- ‘He is ready to go back’: Officer shot in Lyons making recovery alongside wife in hospital
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show