HUTCHINSON, Kan. (KSNW) – The Reno County Health Department has announced that the county has five positive cases of COVID-19.
The two most recent patients are men over the age of 50. Health officials are investigating both cases.
The Reno County Health Department is asking citizens to be dependent on health authorities to provide the most accurate information on the coronavirus.
It offers this advice for minimizing your risk of getting COVID-19:
- Practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing
- Practice proper respiratory etiquette such as coughing and sneezing into your elbow bend
- Limit handshakes and physical contact
- Stay home if you are feeling ill
- Call your primary care physician to discuss your symptoms
- Kansas’ new Adjutant General is ready to take on coronavirus
- Teachman’s Take: Widespread freeze overnight thaws to spring quickly this weekend
- Population testing for COVID-19 could soon begin in certain Kansas counties
- Small number of staff quarantined in Great Bend campus of University of Kansas Health System
- Coronavirus response: Lawmakers divided on next phase of relief