RENO COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Reno County Emergency Management said starting Thursday this week, a mobile drive-through COVID-19 testing site will be open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. at 200 State Fair Road.
This testing site is for anyone exhibiting the symptoms of COVID-19 per the CDC guidelines. In addition, all health care providers and first responders can be tested whether they are exhibiting symptoms or not. All appointments will be drive-through observed, self-collection.
To be tested, individuals must be in a vehicle and have a scheduled appointment through eTrueNorth. On-site scheduling will also be available.
Testing is done at no cost to the individual. This site is supported by Walmart, eTrueNorth, and state officials. For more information, click here.
- Non-profit organization working to open affordable daycare in downtown Wichita
- T.J.’s Forecast: Gorgeous Halloween in-store, cold front arrives late bringing a cool-down
- Actor Lori Loughlin reports to prison in college scam
- Caught on camera: Raccoon runs amok
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back