HUTCHINSON, Kan. (KSNW) – Reno County now has three presumptive positive cases of COVID-19.
The Reno County Health Department said the woman is over 60 and recently traveled to a known community transmission state. The department is working on a contact investigation.
Reno County reminds residents to practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing, proper respiratory etiquette such as coughing or sneezing into your elbow bend, limit handshakes, and physical contact. They say you should stay at home.
- Preacher to Pope Francis: Virus reminds us we’re all mortal
- IRS launches new tool to help non-filers register for Economic Impact Payments
- Crews respond to fire at International Paper in Garden City
- Statewide Silver Alert issued for missing Newton woman
- FDA warns Alex Jones to stop pitching bogus virus remedies