SCOTT CITY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Scott City Police Department arrested a man after he threatened an 11-year-old girl with coronavirus and coughed in her face.
It happened Tuesday evening around 8:30 p.m. at the Dollar General store.
Scott City Police Chief David Post said officers arrested 31-year-old Chance Archie Seamans about two hours later. He was booked into the Scott County Jail on suspicion of terrorism and criminal threat.
The chief said no further information will be released at this time.
- Kansas Board of Regents announces fall semester drops
- 5 arrested after stealing $16K in items from Wichita stores
- Spirit AeroSystems closing McAlester, Oklahoma facility and moving work to Tulsa and Wichita
- Topeka police announce arrest in 2017 killing
- Sedgwick County Zoo launches “Give Wild” campaign