BARTON COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A second case of COVID-19 has been reported in Barton County.
The Barton County Health Department announced a man in his 60s from Claflin was diagnosed with the virus Tuesday afternoon.
The health department says the patient has a history of traveling.
The patient is being asked to identify anyone he has had contact with while having symptoms. Those contacts will be notified.
The Barton County Health Department describes a contact as anyone who has had exposure with the affected person for more than 10 minutes within a six-foot perimeter.
- Taylor’s Forecast: Cooler temperatures and showers and storms today
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot start to the final weekend of September
- Trump picks conservative Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court
- Kansas State stuns No. 3 Oklahoma 38-35
- Kansas advocates propose agency to track foster care system