HUTCHINSON, Kan. (KSNW) – The Reno County Health Department confirms a second resident with laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 died September 8, while hospitalized in Hutchinson.
Out of respect for the family, the Reno County Health Department will not release any further information about this individual.
The department reminds residents to continue to be vigilant by washing your hands, social distance by at least six feet or more, wear a mask when you are in public places, and stay at home if you are not feeling well.
- Police apprehend suspect after chase and multi-vehicle crash in Southeast Wichita
- 2 hurt in southwest Wichita shooting
- Taylor’s Forecast: Cooler temperatures and showers and storms today
- ‘All Faiths Prayer Vigil’ held at the Kansas Firefighters Museum
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot start to the final weekend of September