WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Sedgwick County Health Department added 165 new coronavirus cases since Friday. The county reports a total of 1,597 cases with 739 recoveries. There have been 28 deaths.
Counties cases outside of Wichita
- Harvey: 52
- Butler: 71
- Cowley: 76
- Sumner: 16
- Reno: 96
Sedgwick County Health Department Update
- The Sedgwick County Health Department is only testing symptomatic residents and certain high-priority professions at no cost.
- More than 33,000 residents have been tested for COVID-19 in Sedgwick County and 247 residents are scheduled to be tested at the SCHD drive-through site.
- Please call United Way of the Plains at 2-1-1 if you think you should be tested for the disease or if you have general questions about it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Maintain social distancing – keep six feet of space between you and others
- Wear a face mask if social distancing is not an option
- Cover all coughs and sneezes
- Stay home if you are ill
- Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility confirms 43 COVID-19 cases
- Hand sanitizer recall: US brands join FDA list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers
- Chiefs and Travis Kelce agree on contract extension, report says
- VIDEO: Louisiana woman says ‘God was definitely with us’ during lightning strike
- Clear the Shelters: Actor Dennis Quaid adopts cat named Dennis Quaid