WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Sedgwick County commissioners were tested for COVID-19 on Wednesday.
The commissioners used the drive-up testing at the health department’s main clinic on West Central.
Commissioners were previously scheduled last week for asymptomatic testing and were rescheduled for this morning. Commissioners were given a nose swab which will be sent for COVID-19 testing.
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment says the number of Kansans who have tested positive for the coronavirus is now 12,970, an increase of 505 since Monday.
The KDHE says the number of Kansans who have died from COVID-19-related conditions is 261, an increase of 2 since Monday.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Colder start to the weekend, wintry weather likely by Sunday
- Former coaches remember stand out athlete killed in shooting
- Competitive Drive: Dakota Deshazer aims to be an inspiration through his fight with cancer
- 3.2-magnitude quake rattles area on Kansas-Oklahoma line
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?