SEDGWICK COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Sedgwick County Health Department says there are 2,697 active cases of COVID-19. That is up 47 from yesterday.
There have been no new deaths reported by the health department, the number still stands at 39 deaths.
The health department is reporting a total of 1,422 patients recovered from COVID-19. That is up 39 from yesterday.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Slim moisture chance south and cool temps holiday weekend
- Competitive Drive: Arkansas City football team continues Cinderella run to 4A state title game
- Community members say they’re thankful for the frontline workers this thanksgiving
- Shooting in Wichita leaves one in serious condition, police still investigating
- Teachman’s Take: Cool comfort for Black Friday, weekend storm tracks south