SEDGWICK COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Sedgwick County Health Department says there are 2,697 active cases of COVID-19. That is up 47 from yesterday.
There have been no new deaths reported by the health department, the number still stands at 39 deaths.
The health department is reporting a total of 1,422 patients recovered from COVID-19. That is up 39 from yesterday.
- Wichita hospital in need of plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Royals drop 6-1 decision to Cubs
- Schools working to feed students learning remotely, some parents concerned
- Veteran Salute: Army Major flies in Vietnam and beyond
- Happy 90th birthday Neil Armstrong