SEDGWICK COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Sedgwick County Health Department is reporting a total of 1,069 active COVID-19 cases as of Saturday. The health department has tested a total of 37,923 people, according to its most recent data.
The health department says the number of people who have died with COVID-19 is 28. It is also reporting 862 recoveries, 21 new recoveries since its last update.
Sedgwick County’s COVID-19 numbers include confirmed cases that have not yet been finalized in the Kansas Department of Health and Environment’s (KDHE) reporting system and may not match KDHE’s reported numbers.
- Wichita hospital in need of plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Royals drop 6-1 decision to Cubs
- Schools working to feed students learning remotely, some parents concerned
- Veteran Salute: Army Major flies in Vietnam and beyond
- Happy 90th birthday Neil Armstrong