The total number of active cases in the county reached a total of 1,555, this is an increase of 77 new cases since the health department’s last update. The health department is also reporting a total of 1,050 recoveries, this is an increase of seven recoveries. There are no new deaths reported as of 2:45 p.m. Sunday.
The health department says they have tested a total of 44,560 people in the county.
Sedgwick County’s COVID-19 numbers include confirmed cases that have not yet been finalized in the Kansas Department of Health and Environment’s (KDHE) reporting system and may not match KDHE’s reported numbers.
- Chauvin likely to appeal, claiming trial tainted by civil settlement, media coverage
- Arma man pleads in killing wife, injuring her grandmother
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills
- Black leaders respond to Chauvin guilty verdict
- El jurado declaró culpable a Derek Chauvin