WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Sedgwick County Health Department is reporting 36 new active coronavirus cases Saturday bringing the total to 2,884.
The health department says a total of 1,890 residents have recovered from COVID-19 in Sedgwick County. This is an increase of 66 new recoveries according to the health department. No new deaths have been reported.
In all, 60,951 Sedgwick County residents have been tested for the coronavirus.
- T.J.’s Forecast: More sunshine on tap today, along with warmer temps
- One person dies in NW Wichita crash
- Game of the Week: Derby vs. Bishop Carroll, September 18, 2020
- High School Football: Friday Football Fever, September 18, 2020
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg