WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Senior Services of Wichita is postponing the reopening of four senior centers – Downtown, Linwood, Northeast & Orchard Park.
The centers were originally slated to reopen on Monday, July 13. The date has now been postponed indefinitely due to the growing number of COVID-19 cases in Wichita/Sedgwick County.
Senior Services said, “we understand this decision will disappoint hundreds of seniors who are in desperate need of social, recreational, and educational stimulation.”
- Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility confirms 43 COVID-19 cases
- Hand sanitizer recall: US brands join FDA list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers
- Chiefs and Travis Kelce agree on contract extension, report says
- VIDEO: Louisiana woman says ‘God was definitely with us’ during lightning strike
- Clear the Shelters: Actor Dennis Quaid adopts cat named Dennis Quaid