GREAT BEND, Kan. (KSNW) – Officials with the hospital in the Great Bend campus of the University of Kansas Health Systems said that a small number of their staff have been quarantined due to possible exposure to a COVID-19 patient.
Hospital officials said that out of an abundance of caution, the decision was made to quarantine the staff members. The spokesperson added that the number of the staff members who came in contact with the COVID-19 positive patient is small enough that it won’t impact the hospital’s focus on patient care or operations.
For more information on COVID-19 in Kansas, click here.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Rapids, FC Cincinnati report positive COVID-19 tests
- ‘All Faiths Prayer Vigil’ held at the Kansas Firefighters Museum
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot start to the final weekend of September