WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Masonic Home confirmed on Monday that a small number of their asymptomatic staff recently tested positive for COVID-19.
In a news release Monday, Kansas Masonic Home stated extensive efforts are underway to quarantine the employees who were in contact with others to limit further exposure.
Kansas Masonic Home said they are following required COVID-19 reporting procedures from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment. All residents and staff within the immediate area of exposure are also being tested.
Following federal guidance issued to all nursing homes, Kansas Masonic Home is temporarily restricting all visitors and non-essential personnel.
- Wichita hospital in need of plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Royals drop 6-1 decision to Cubs
- Schools working to feed students learning remotely, some parents concerned
- Veteran Salute: Army Major flies in Vietnam and beyond
- Happy 90th birthday Neil Armstrong