TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNW) – Kansas Governor Laura Kelly said she would take action to resolve some of the problems unemployed Kansans have been dealing with at the Kansas Department of Labor. On Wednesday, she announced a new customer service hotline and email for those who have been affected by recent duplicate payments.
Kelly says Kansans can reach out to the Department of Labor for assistance at the following resources:
Duplicate payment hotline: (785) 580-2602
Duplicate payment email: KDOL.DuplicateConcerns@ks.gov
“I know some Kansans have struggled to get the services they need from the Department of Labor,” Kelly said in a news release. “My administration is taking an all-hands-on-deck approach to make this right. Fixing the Department of Labor won’t happen overnight, but our administration will use every resource at our disposal to improve services and get Kansans help.”
She said that Kansans who have questions about their unemployment benefits such as Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC), Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA), or Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC), that are not related to the duplicate payments, should use the Department of Labor website, GetKansasBenefits.gov and the initial hotline for inquiries.
Dept. of Labor Hotline: (785) 296-5000
Dept. of Labor UI Website: GetKansasBenefits.gov.
- Experts warn about swimming pool dangers as personal pool sales skyrocket
- 7 months after Kansas man dies in crash, widow gives birth to their baby boy
- Kansas sees 240,000 mail-in ballot requests, more than ever before
- Mexican national sentenced to federal prison for crash that killed seven
- Felony murder and aggravated child endangerment arrest made in drowning of 2-year old boy on Tuesday