SALINE COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Saline County Health Department has been notified of two additional positive cases of COVID-19 in Saline County Wednesday. The positive cases were identified through testing sent to a private lab and to the KDHE lab.
One case is a woman in her 60s, the other case is a man in his 60s. The cases are not related. Both cases are not associated with known close contacts or travel to hot spot areas. Both individuals are under medical care at Salina Regional Health Center.
The Saline County Health Department is working to identify any close contacts of the
individuals. Those that were exposed will be contacted by the Saline County Health Department as soon as possible.
The Saline County Health Department said they will release no further patient information at this time.
- K-9 chases down Liberal couple who police say robbed Topeka Jimmy John’s
- More products added to FDA hand sanitizer recall list
- Kansas Capitol meditation room moved to create staff space
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Amazon Prime Day: 7 deals to watch for in 2020