President Donald Trump donated his quarterly salary to help “confront, contain, and combat the coronavirus.”
Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham tweeted a photo of a check written out by Trump to the Health and Human Services for $100,000.
- Chiefs quarterback Mahomes continues to progress with time
- Kansas coronavirus positivity rate climbs above 20%
- Trump posts unedited ’60 Minutes’ interview before it airs
- Facebook, Twitter CEOs ordered to testify by GOP senators
- Winterizing your home? Experts say now is the time to start preparing for winter season