(KSNW) – President Donald Trump says he’s been tested for coronavirus and waiting for results in a press conference today in Washington D.C.
His announcement comes a day after the White House released a statement saying the president would not be tested.
The coronavirus or Covid-19 has now affected 49 states in the U.S., including Alaska, the 49th state to confirm a case of the virus. Currently, West Virginia is the only state that has not reported a case.
Over 150,000 cases of the Covid-19 virus and 5,700 deaths, as a result, have been confirmed across the globe according to Johns Hopkins University. Of the number of confirmed infections, more than 72,000 have made a recovery.
- “The violence needs to end”: Wichita mom speaks out after shooting
- T.J.’s Forecast: Much colder air filters in as a strong cold front tears through
- Fire destroys 76-year-old Syracuse business, leaving family and community picking up the pieces
- Trick or treating this Halloween? Tips to celebrate safely
- New York Times/Siena College Research Institute poll shows Marshall and Bollier in tight race for Kansas Senate