TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNW) – Starting Tuesday, many residents in the state of Kansas will be eligible to enroll in Medicare Advantage plans with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas.
The counties where residents can enroll will be Butler, Cowley, Douglas, Harvey, Jackson, Jefferson, Kingman, Osage, Pottawatomie, Reno, Sedgwick, Shawnee, Sumner and Wabaunsee.
“When Blue Cross recognized the growing demand for a ‘one-stop-shop’ plan like Medicare Advantage, we immediately got to work,” said Matt All, president/CEO. “Building our Medicare Advantage plan has been in progress for over a year now, so we are excited to finally be able to offer it to Kansans.”
Blue Cross and Blue Shield health plans start as low as $0 a month and include prescription drug coverage. Blue Cross and Blue Shield says it is committed to bettering the lives of Kansans.
- Business leaders say economy still improving after reopening
- Newest justice for Kansas Supreme Court to be sworn in
- Authorities investigating a deadly shooting in Osborne
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Isaias; Stimulus negotiations continue
- Saint Louis Zoo’s elephant calf dies 27 days after birth