Many women are dehydrated, but some experts say drinking lemon water can help combat that.
Other benefits include a reduction in sugar cravings, less bloating and even morning sickness relief.
“There was a study that showed that drinking lemon water during pregnancy actually can decrease nausea and vomiting,” dietitian Erin Gussler says. “The study showed that consuming lemon water for four days actually decreased nausea and vomiting by 33 percent.”
To get those benefits, however, you may need to consume a large amount of water and lemon juice.
- AP Exclusive: DEA agent accused of conspiring with cartel
- McIlroy roars out to a 2-shot lead in Mexico Championship
- Railroad fire in Barber County contained
- Price’s Pressure Points: Rain, thunder, and some snow ahead
- Ramey scores 26 as Texas rolls past Kansas State, 70-59