WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) — Whether it’s for a family member, friend, co-worker, or for yourself, there is help out there for anyone needing help with mental health.
Here are some resources:
- COMCARE 24-hour Community Crisis Line: 316-660-7500
- Mental Health Association of South Central Kansas: 316-685-1821
- United Way of the Plains: 211
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration: 1-800-662-help (4357)
- Psychology Today: Find therapists in your area, see who takes your insurance, and learn more information about mental health
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Chat online or call 800-273-8255