Wesley Children’s Hospital, the region’s first and only dedicated hospital designed, built and equipped exclusively for children, kicking off its $20 million phase 2 construction and service expansion project with a special art celebration today.
The painting party was held on Wesley Children’s Hospital fifth floor, which will be the future home of Wesley’s pediatric pharmacy and pediatric dialysis.
Wesley Children’s Hospital Phase 2 development and construction also includes:
- The creation of a 14 additional pediatric beds for sedation, oncology and pediatric intensive care
- Five private infusion bays
- A pediatric oncology prep room
- An expansion of outpatient dialysis beds
- Physician call rooms
- Additional space for child life programs and volunteers