WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport announced via Twitter Thursday Southwest Airlines will offer direct flights from Wichita to Houston Hobby Airport starting Nov. 23.
The service will operate on peak travel days around Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s holidays.
Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport said they will release more details soon regarding this announcement.
- Kansas City Chiefs unveil full 2021 regular season schedule
- GOP votes Rep. Liz Cheney out of leadership role; Rep. Elise Stefanik runs for open position
- Will I need a booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Tennessee man accused of stealing $1.7M from woman with dementia by posing as son
- Elon Musk says Tesla is suspending Bitcoin vehicle purchases