WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) - As you can imagine, local Kansas City Chiefs fans were feeling great during this game, and when we asked about a Super Bowl appearance, they believe this year could be it.
It may not have been Kansas City, but it sure felt like it.
"I changed back into this before. I came in because I wanted to make sure I have it on for watching the game," said Andrew Miller, Newton.
Hundreds of Chiefs fans gathered at popular Wichita restaurants and bars to cheer on the red, gold, and white. Fans both young and old.
"The year I was born was the last time they were in the Super Bowl so they're due," said a fan.
"I'm a big Chiefs fan, and I want them to go to the Super Bowl this year," said a fan.
The crowds said it was a good game from the start, and they were pleased with their main man on the field.
"Mahomes, leading the team," said a fan.
"Overall, Chiefs are playing great, defense great, Pat Mahomes great," said a fan.
When KSN asked fans about the Super Bowl, most said the Chiefs will get there.
"If we continue this way, we're going to win the Super Bowl," said a fan.
We'll just have to wait for the next big game, but in the meantime celebrate tonight's win.
"Chiefs rule, Colts drool," said a fan.
Kansas Legislature to test governor's...
KHP working fatality two-semi crash...
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Former major leaguer Wetteland charged with...
- Judge bars citizenship question from 2020 census
- Complaint in Closs case could be road map for...
- Feds: 2 homicides linked to large meth ring in...
- Netflix raising prices for 58M US subscribers as...