HILLSDALE, Kan. (AP) – Authorities have found a body and submerged vehicle in a northeast Kansas lake.
The Kansas City Star reports that the Miami County Sheriff’s Office and firefighters responded Wednesday morning to Hillsdale Lake after a fisherman reported seeing the body floating in the water. The body was pulled to shore, and divers found the vehicle underwater near a boat ramp.
The sheriff’s office says identification of the body is underway. No other details were immediately released.
- Judiciary Committee questions Lewandowski in first impeachment investigation hearing
- Senate Dems seek to block implementation of Trump’s ‘public charge’ rule
- Former Kansas officer fights brain cancer, hopes to wear uniform again
- Derby schools using K-9 help to curb drugs
- Texas School for the Deaf wins new football equipment, message from Peyton Manning