INDEPENDENCE, Kan. (AP) – Charges have been filed in connection to the shooting death of a woman in southeast Kansas.
Benjamin Mason, 18, is charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Kimberly Meeks.
The Kansas Bureau of Investigation says 19-year-old Kimberly Meeks, of Coffeyville, was shot and killed on the evening of Dec. 14 while walking along Main Street.
Mason was booked into the Montgomery County Jail. The investigation is ongoing.
- Jake LaTurner gano las elecciones primarias para un asiento en la Cámara de Representantes del distrito dos
- Mann, Barnett win primaries in Kansas’ 1st District
- KSN Political Analyst Jeff Jarman analyzes the Senate race in our state
- El candidato republicano Roger Marshall gana la elección primaria en Kansas
- Barbara Bollier gana la nominación para el partido Demócrata